WELCOME TO THE MOST TRUSTED LEARNING PLATFORM
opens up opportunities like no other platform
- The Live Lecture feature in the Next Learning Platform helps teachers to create a school-like learning environment at home.
- This feature makes teaching-learning super interesting by leveraging pop quiz, live monitoring of students, merging classes of various sections of a particular grade, homework management and more.
- Since both in-school and after-school learning is facilitated through one platform, teachers get insights into each student's learning journey.
- Next Learning Platform facilitates consistent course content in school (through TeachNext) and at home (through LMS) and allows students to refer to the same content both at school and at home. This ensures a cohesive teaching-learning experience.
- Continuous assessments to help teachers identify the individual learning needs of students and make instructional adjustments accordingly. This helps students build a self-learning path.
- Teachers can easily create customized assessments, formative and competitive exams for all classes using our assessment generator and a vast pool of questions.
- Detailed reports and analytics of each student can be instantly generated. By tracking the log-in time of each student, teachers can analyse the student's behaviour, even when not with them.
- Teachers can monitor each student's academic progress - the number of assessments taken, assignments submitted, and detailed reports on student's performance.
- Next Learning Platform focuses on the holistic development of students and hence offers a 360-degree view of the student's performance to both teachers and parents.
- This helps teachers to assess the impact of different factors on a student's performance and suggest corrective actions while keeping parents informed about their child's progress.
- Automation of the admissions process, fee collection through a secure payment gateway, real-time school transport tracking, online appointment system and more help schools create a positive digital footprint.
- It ensures all processes are transparent, with the help of seamless communication among all the stakeholders.
- Teachers can create lesson plans with readymade templates.
- Students and teachers can easily access our award-winning content available across various boards in 7 languages along with a rich library of experiments, audiovisual content, question bank and more.
“WHAT SCHOOLS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT NEXT LEARNING PLATFORM?”
Next Learning Platform offers continuous teaching and learning and has proved to be vital to carry on education in any situation. The Live Lecture feature offers real classroom-like learning to students through pop-quiz, raise-hand request, online attendance and homework solution. We can easily share the recorded classes with students so that they can revise and learn anytime. The preloaded resource library has been immensely helpful for our teachers. Through Next Learning Platform, we can easily conduct tests and assessments online. Thank you Next Learning Platform for making online education simpler and easier.
REV. SR. PRAMILA FERNANDEZ
HOLY ANGELS ISC SCHOOL, TRIVANDRUM
Next Learning Platform is a simple and wonderful solution. Conducting online classes via the live lecture feature of the Next Learning Platform is very easy and teachers can conduct classes without any hesitation. Conducting online classes for Physical Education is a tricky task, however, the Next Learning Platform made my classes super interesting and students took an interest in the subject. It made my classes interactive and engaging and I could explain all concepts easily and find out if students are understanding the concept. Overall, this platform provides a great learning experience for both students and teachers.
TARUN NATH MISHRA,
SHRI GANESH SR. SEC. SCHOOL, MP
In the time of crisis, there is no other option but to allow the children to use the digital content but ideally, I would like the teachers' intervention in it. Ed-tech companies, like Next Education offering solutions like online classes and free content access at home, do ensure continuity of education but this transition from offline to online learning will help schools only to some extent in overcoming disruption in education.
PRINCIPAL, PAWAR PUBLIC SCHOOL, DOMBIVALI, MUMBAI
The Live Lecture feature by Next Education has helped us in conducting the school, approximately 150 students are attending the lectures, thereby 20 teachers are taking classes everyday. The tool is very interactive with curriculum being inbuilt therein. The entire methodology helps teachers to make concepts clear to the students.
SHEORAN INTERNATIONAL, NOIDA